48 Hour City Loop Ticket
Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Tour | Departs Daily | 90 Minute Loop
Join the official sightseeing tour of Hobart; choose from 20 different stops featuring the best sights and attractions in and around Hobart. Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like, or stay on board and do the 90-minute city loop tour – the choice is yours! Our red open-top double decker buses provide unrivalled views of this beautiful city, including local landmarks such as the River Derwent, Tasman Bridge and kunanyi/Mt Wellington as well as an abundance of colonial architecture and city streetscapes.
Hop onboard and enjoy professional and informative commentary that is available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Spanish. Complimentary earphones are available from your driver.
The City Loop operates between 20 popular locations including the MONA ferry terminal at Brooke Street Pier, Salamanca Place, Battery Point, Wrest Point Casino, Sandy Bay Village, Cascade Brewery, Cascades Female Factory, Hobart CBD, Tasmanian Museum & Art Gallery, Maritime Museum of Tasmania, Hobart Convict Penitentiary, Hobart Aquatic Centre, The Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens and Victoria Dock.
Your ticket is valid for 48 hours from the time you first board.
Red Decker operates 7 days a week, all year round. Closed Christmas Day (25 December). City Loop buses operate between 9am to 4:30pm. Board the bus at any of our stops throughout the day.
Adult (17+ years): $45
Concession (Students/Seniors): $40
Child (6–16 years): $30
Infant (5 years and under): No charge
Family (2 adults and 2 children): $120
- Professional and informative commentary.
- 48hr Red Decker Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Ticket. Valid for 48 hours from the time you first board.
- Complimentary copy of Red Decker’s The Official Sightseeing Guide to Hobart– with exclusive local discounts.
- Free Wi-fi onboard our fleet of modern open-top and closed-top double decker buses.
90 minutes city loop.
SUMMER (October – April): 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm.
WINTER (May – September): 10am, 11.30am, 1.30pm, 3pm.
Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, on the corner of Elizabeth & Davey Streets in Hobart.
Good to know
- Visit our Map & Times page to plan your day exploring Hobart.
- Our fleet of modern double-decker buses are wheelchair accessible. Please visit our Accessible Travel page for further details. Or contact us by phone on 03 6236 9116 or email email@example.com to discuss any specific needs and we’ll certainly do our best to assist.
- Multilingual commentary is available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Spanish. Complimentary earphones are available from your driver.
Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Tour
- Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre
- Brooke Street Pier
- Salamanca Place
- Battery Point
- Wrest Point Casino
- Sandy Bay Village
- Cascade Brewery
- Cascades Female Factory
- South Hobart
- Hobart CBD
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary
- Hobart Aquatic Centre
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
- Victoria Dock